Welcome to Mr. Clean Power Washing, LLC
Your leader in quality power washing and window cleaning!
Pressure Washing in Baltimore and Surrounding Areas
We are meticulous, dependable, safe, certified in exterior cleaning, and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. You will find that we strive to earn the business of our clients year after year; exceeding customer expectations is a pillar of our company.
What we do
Power washing is a safe, easy, and cost-effective way to keep the surfaces of your Baltimore residential property clean and well maintained. Keeping the dirt, grime, and mold off your home will greatly enhance its longevity and will delay the need to prematurely replace surfaces such as roofs, siding, deck boards etc. Increase your home’s curb appeal today by teaming with the professionals at Mr. Clean Power Washing for your next residential cleaning project.
- House Washing (No pressure technique used on siding)
- Roof Cleaning (No pressure technique used)
- Concrete Cleaning
- Paver & Flagstone Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning
- Fence Cleaning
- Oil Stain Removal
- Rust Removal
- Gutter Clean Out
Learn more about the resdiential services we offer here.
The exterior of your Baltimore commercial property is the first chance to make a good impression on potential customers, therefore, it’s important to keep your business front immaculate. Remember, you only get one chance at a first impression! You can greatly improve the look of your commercial property by having Mr. Clean Power Washing provide you with high quality power washing services.
- Parking Garage Cleaning
- Condominium Cleaning
- Apartment Complex Cleaning
- Exterior Building Cleaning
- Concrete Cleaning (Entrances and Sidewalks)
- Tennis Court Cleaning
- Oil Stain Removal
- Gum Removal
- Graffiti Removal
- Rust Removal
Learn more about the commercial services we offer here.
View some of our most recent residential and commercial work
Frequently Asked Questions:
Accordion Module Collapsed
What Are the Steps Involved in Pressure Washing Your Bel Air Exteriors?
- . Choose the proper nozzle for your project. Many types of nozzles are available, so select the one best suited for your needs.
- Inspect the surface you will be washing for any damage or debris.
- Wet the surface with water before starting to wash it.
- Apply soap or detergent to the surface and scrub it with the nozzle until it is clean.
- Rinse off the soap and debris with water from the hose.
- Let the surface dry completely before walking on it or parking cars in that area.
What Are the Benefits of Power Washing Your Residential Bel Air Property?
1) Remove built-up dirt, grime, and mildew.
2) Restore the original color of your home’s exterior.
3) Increase curb appeal and property value.
4) Protect your home from moisture damage.
5) Keep your family safe from harmful bacteria and allergens.
6) Feel proud of your beautiful home.
7) Enjoy spending time outdoors in your well-maintained yard.
How Often Should I Have My Bel Air Property Power Washed?
- . The type of surface you are power washing
- The amount of dirt and debris on the surface
- The weather conditions (temperature, humidity, rain)
- How often is the property used
- The type of detergent or cleaner being used
- Whether or not you are using a pressure washer
Why Should You Hire Bel Airs Mr. Clean’s Experts for Your Pressure Washing Services?
- Our Bel Air professionals have the experience and expertise to do the job correctly.
- We use high-quality equipment and products to make your property look its best.
- You can trust our professionals to do a thorough job and care for every detail.
- We have the knowledge and resources to clean all types of surfaces safely.
- Hiring our Bel Air experts can save you time and hassle since they will take care of everything for you.
- It’s a cost-effective way to get your Bel Air property looking great quickly and easily.
How Much Does Power Washing Cost for Commercial Bel Air Properties?
- Property size, for example, multi-story buildings, may be costly to pressure wash.
- Condition of the property. Whether the building is heavily stained, old, or some areas like the windows are dirty.
- Accessibility to the property. High-rise windows and roofs may be expensive to clean with special equipment.
- Equipment and materials needed. These include power washing tools, equipment, ladders, and other cleaning materials.
- Time required to complete the job
- Discounts or promotions available
Is Soft Washing your Baltimore Home or Property better than Pressure Washing?
Often Pressure Washing and Soft Washing is confused as the same service. No wonder since power washing equipment is being used. It’s not so much about the equipment, it’s about the way the pressure washer is used. Soft washing uses a lighter pressure which will avoid the damage done by using high pressure. Power washing has its place when it comes to washing concrete or other stronger parts of your property. Soft Washing is working smarter, not harder.
Should I pay to have my House Pressure Washed?
The Importance of Hiring a Professional Baltimore Power Washing Service?
What our customers say
We pride ourselves on the ability to consistently deliver top quality service to both our residential and commercial clients. We can proudly say that we have over 250 5 Star reviews combined on Google, HomeAdvisor, Facebook, and Yelp. Here are a few comments from past customers.
Mr Clean was awesome. They communicated when they would be here, were on time and extremely efficient with the process. When you find a company that does what they say at the price they promise, the are a keeper. Mr. Clean is all that and more. Highly recommended.
Mr. Clean Power Washing is quick, reliable and dedicated to making there customers happy. Brandon came to the house, he was very polite and professional explained everything he was going to do. He took care of everything and did an amazing job. Thank you so much for the amazing customer service. You guys are a great company. The house is sparkling like it brand new. I will definitely be recommending you guys in the future
The person who came to the house was very professional and friendly. The job was extremely thorough and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the experience. Even the neighbors said how great the job looked. Definitely recommend – reasonably priced as well!!!! A++.
Great job powerwashing Drivet exterior of three story home. Grit and moss removed as well as weather stains restoring exterior to clean luster. Soot removed from both chimneys! I’d recommend them for a job well done.
We are ready to serve you!
Call us at
Areas We Serve
We Are Happy to Serve the Following Areas:
Aberdeen, Abingdon, Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Arnold, Baldwin, Baltimore, Baltimore County, Bel Air, Belcamp, Bowie, Bowleys Quarters, Burtonsville, Carney, Catonsville, Cecil County, Chase, Churchville, Cockeysville, Columbia, Crofton, Davidsonville, Dublin, Dundalk, Edgemere, Edgewood, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Essex, Fallston, Finksburg, Forest Hill, Gambrills, Garrison, Glen Arm, Glen Burnie, Granite, Hanover, Halethorpe, Harford County, Havre De Grace, Howard County, Hunt Valley, Hydes, Jarrettsville, Jessup, Joppatown, Kingsville, Laurel, Linthicum, Manchester, Middle River, Monkton, Mt. Airy, Nottingham, Odenton, Overlea, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pasadena, Perry Hall, Phoenix, Pikesville, Pylesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Riviera Beach, Rosedale, Savage, Severn, Severna Park, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Street, Sykesville, Timonium, Towson, Westminster, White Marsh, Whiteford, & Woodlawn.
If you don’t see your area listed, don’t worry, we make exceptions! Give us a call and we can discuss your area and cleaning needs.
Request a quote using this form and we will be in contact within one hour or you can call our office directly.
Pressure Washing Services:
-House & Siding Cleaning
-Soft Wash Roof Cleaning (black streak removal)
-Paver & Flagstone Cleaning
-Brick & Concrete Cleaning
-Deck & Fence Cleaning
-Commercial Soft Washing & Power Washing
-Commercial Concrete Cleaning
-Commercial Building Cleaning